Relief and Flare System Design Course is intended to give the trainees the overview of plant relief system for overpressure protection for plant safe operation and the flare system to dispose the waste gas from the process reliefs by combustion. The course will provides the trainees with introduction to the following subjects:
- Applicable Codes and Standards for relief and flare system design
- Relief requirement for overpressure protection
- Fundamental of Relief Load Calculation: Fire, Fractionation Column, etc.
- Relief collection header design criteria
- Flare system sizing: flare header, flare knockout drum, flare stack height, etc.
- General information of flare.